To quote that famous Alice Cooper song, "Schools Out", and we here at East Coast Toyota want to graduate recent college graduates! Getting your university or college diploma is a big deal, and we want to congratulate you with a $750 (or $1,000 for the 2016 Toyota Corolla!) College Grad Rebate from Toyota Financial Services!
With this competitive rebate, you'll be able to lease or finance a new Toyota Camry, Corolla, Prius, Prius c, Prius v, RAV4, Tacoma or Yaris, or Toyota CPO vehicle. All 2016 New Scion models receive a $1,000 College Graduate Rebate as well! With options like those you'll be arriving to your new job in reliable (and tech-savvy) style.
Here's what you need to qualify:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or will graduate from such a school/program within the next six months
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college, junior college, technical college, or university during the last two years or will graduate within the next six months
- Be enrolled in or have graduated from an accredited graduate degree program during the last two years
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year trade or vocational school during the last two years or will graduate within the next six months
Here's what we need from you:
- When submitting credit application, show proof of present employment or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Note that TFS must deem your income sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.