You rank with us!
When it comes to supporting our troops, everyone wants to do their part. At East Coast Toyota, that means offering all active duty military personnel a $500 rebate toward any new Toyota�when you finance through Toyota Financial Services.1
To qualify for the rebate, you must meet these conditions at the time of purchase:
- Be an inactive reservist or in current active duty status in the U.S. Military (Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and active Reserve) OR a U.S. Military inactive reserve (i.e., Ready Reserve) that is part of the individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve and Inactive National Guard.� Retired Military Personnel are not eligible for the rebate.
- Provide verifiable proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase:
- Leave and Earning Statement or
- Military Identification Card
- Receive a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and payments for your Toyota
- Receive credit approval through a Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services
For more information, give East Coast Toyota a call at 201-806-9340. We are more than happy to assist you.
1 Rebate offered by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. On finance contracts, rebate will be applied toward the down payment. One rebate per finance transaction. Not compatible with Toyota College Rebate Program. Finance contract must be dated by�January 2, 2013. The Military Rebate Program is subject to change or terminate at any time. Toyota Military Rebate Program is available on approved credit to qualified customers financing the purchase of new untitled Toyota models through participating Toyota dealers and Toyota Financial Services. Not all applicants will qualify. Some restrictions apply. Program may not be available in all states.