Meadowlands Best Used Cars: Save $5K On Toyota Deals
Meadowlands Used Cars Specials: Save $5K On Deals from East Coast Toyota
Today, we’ll take a look at some of the best used car deals and specials that we offer at East Coast Toyota. Although all the pre-owned cars we sell are thoroughly checked and tested and their details transparently listed, our ‘specials’ section contains the ones that we, personally, think are the best. It also has cars available at large discounts – often over 5k. So if you’re looking for a deal but not sure what you want and/or inexperienced when it comes to vetting used cars, that’s the place to go.
East Coast Toyota is a trusted Meadowlands used cars dealer. Our Toyota dealership is located in Wood-Ridge, so it’s a short drive from most places in the Meadowlands area. To aid our visitors, we’ve written a couple posts on the subject of finding the best used car for your needs.
This stylish sedan is available in the color ‘super white’, with ash-colored interiors. It has 12,250 miles on the dash, and a city mileage of 25 mpg. Its highway mileage is 35 mpg. The car has a 2.5L I-4 DOHC SMPI engine, 3.63 axle ratio, and 6-speed automatic transmission with OD. Let’s have a look at some of its other features:
- Front-wheel drive, ABS, 4-wheel disk brakes and brake assist
- Power steering, and power heated mirrors. It also has a rear defrost feature.
- Convenience features include delayed accessory power, fade-to-off interior lighting, and illuminated locking glove box
- Entertainment features include AM/FM stereo, CD player, MP3 player, steering wheel audio controls and auxiliary audio input
- Safety features include a panic button, rear child safety locks, electronic stability control (ESC), driveline traction control, side impact beams, and others
- Multiple airbags for maximum safety, plus an airbag occupancy sensor
- Engine immobilizer, air filtration unit, trip computer, various gauges, and two 12V DC power outlets
What KBB says about the 2016 Toyota Camry: “The best-selling car in America continues to impress with racy styling, new features and the same old reputation for value and quality. The Toyota Camry sedan for 2016 continues to give Americans what they want, that being an affordable 5-passenger family sedan that doesn’t look like a generic rental clone.
Thanks to last year’s revised suspension tuning, the 2016 Camry sedan from Toyota delivers a lively driving experience, yet still remains one of the quietest and most comfortable family sedans available. If, when car shopping in the past at other Toyota dealers, you’ve had a hard time choosing between reason and emotion, the 2016 Toyota Camry sedan is the compromise you’ve been hoping for.”
This affordable used car is available at a whopping $4,600 discount, with an internet price of $16,395 – for a limited period only! Also please note that to avail the special internet pricing you must bring a printed copy of the car’s page (with the price). Order it today from East Coast Toyota – one of the best dealers in Meadowlands for used cars.
This gently used minivan is still pretty new, being from the 2017 stock. The car’s a pleasant gray outside, and colored light gray inside. It has 30,659 miles on the dash – but it looks and feels a lot newer! Excellent as a family car, or a gift to college age kids. The engine is a regular unleaded 3.5L DOHC V6 SMPI. Let’s see what else it’s got:
- Transmission with Sequential Shift Control, electronic 8-speed automatic transmission, 3.94 axle ratio
- 4-wheel disc brakes with 4-wheel ABS, front vented discs and brake assist
- Battery with run down protection, and low tire pressure warning
- Remote keyless entry with 2 door curb, illuminated entry, illuminated ignition switch and panic button
- Safety features include ABS and driveline traction control, rear child safety locks, electronic stability control, airbag occupancy sensor and side impact beams
- Multiple airbags for maximum protection
- Manual tilt/telescoping steering column, engine immobilizer, remote releases (including mechanical fuel), power door locks with autolock feature, and much more
Now let’s take a look at what the renowned car review site KBB.com says about the 2017 Toyota Sienna: “As minivans go, it’s hard to go wrong in the Toyota Sienna. This family-friendly hauler has a roomy interior, easy driving manners and an enviable reliability record.
For 2017 the Sienna gets a new transmission and 30 extra horsepower to make it the most powerful minivan in its class. This is just icing, though. The Sienna’s real appeal is its ability to accommodate a family of seven or eight with ease while providing a confident and safety-minded experience for Mom and Dad.
If you want a minivan with simple operation, stellar reliability and plenty of power, the 2017 Sienna is an excellent choice. Class-leading resale value and the availability of factory-installed hardware for passengers with mobility needs are other merits, as is the option of traction-enhancing all-wheel drive.”
This car’s available at a $4,700 discount, for a jaw-dropping price of $24,295. Book a test drive today at East Coast Toyota – the best Meadowlands used cars dealer! Our Specials section is constantly updated as cars are sold (and they sell fast!) and new ones brought in. If you have your eye on one, try to get in touch with us as soon as possible so it isn’t sold to someone else. Research is time-consuming, so wasted effort is truly regrettable.
This car’s a pretty sweet deal too. With just 34,137 miles on the dash, this pleasantly gray stunner is perfect for families looking for a reliable used car. Its mileage is a bit low compared to other Toyotas, at 24 mpg on the highway and just 18 mpg in the city, but the Highlander makes up for it in other ways. We’ll show you how. First, a look at some of its specs:
- 150 amp alternator, gas-pressurized shock absorbers, strut front suspension with coil springs, and double wishbone rear suspension with coil springs
- Electric power-assist speed sensing steering
- Electronic 6-speed automatic transmission with OD (including sequential shift mode and snow mode)
- 4-wheel disk brakes with ABS, front vented discs, brake assist, hill descent control and hill hold control
- Power door locks, and power windows (third row windows are fixed, with sun blinds) with delayed accessory power
- Entertainment features such as Entune premium audio with navigation and app suite (including the Entune Multimedia Bundle – which has an 8-inch touch screen)
- Various safety features including safety belts, airbags, back-up camera, rear child safety locks, electronic stability control and others
So, what’s so great about the Highlander? We’ll let KBB take over: “The 2015 Highlander seats up to eight passengers, offers a choice of 4-cylinder, V6 or hybrid drivetrains, and comes in either front- or all-wheel drive (FWD, AWD).
It also comes with a cleverly laid-out interior with a pass-through cable organizer for your various devices, and Easy Speak, which amplifies the driver’s voice so rear passengers can hear better. With a Top Safety Pick + crash-test rating from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the Toyota Highlander’s an obvious choice for families.
The 2015 Toyota Highlander is a safe choice, for all the right reasons. Comfortable, accommodating and feature-packed, with a variety of models for all budgets, the Highlander’s a tough act to follow.”
This car’s available at an incredible $7,005 discount, at the hard-to-beat price of $27,995! Interested? Good choice! You can check for its availability or book a test drive from the inventory page linked above. If you have any more questions, give us a call – we’re your favorite Meadowlands used cars dealers, available during work hours at 877-247-5875.
Used Toyota Deals in NJ
East Coast Toyota is a large dealership, and used cars tend to sell out pretty fast. In fact while this article was being written, one of the shortlisted cars was sold and its description had to be scrapped. So get in touch quickly if you’re interested in any of these – you can either call us, or drop by for a look at the model.
We’re located a short distance away from Meadowlands. The used cars for sale at ECT are all in great shape, with prices ranging from high to low depending on the car. We often have large discounts up on the website, so bookmark our page and check back every couple weeks for great deals.
A car is a big investment for most, so we always advise conducting due research before making any decisions. If you need help, the articles in our Blog section will provide some guidance. For any other questions, you can call us at 877-247-5875.